Snacking just got easier and more delicious. I am always looking for ways to snack smarter and healthier. Sometimes it’s an easy task and other times it’s struggle to open the fridge or pantry door and reach for something nutritious. I love peanut butter however the thought of a spoonful of it for a snack isn’t quite what I had in mind.
We are huge fans of Biscoff cookie Butter Spread, so if you want to transform this into a little more of a dessert consider replacing the peanut butter for the cookie butter spread into the mixture.
Peanut Butter Coconut Balls Recipe
I found the recipe below on Pinterest and decided to give it a try. They don’t last 24 hours in our house, we love them! What’s great is they are easy to make.
¾ cup creamy peanut butter – (or half peanut butter half Biscoff cookie butter spread)
¼ cup pure maple syrup
¾ cup unsweetened coconut powder
¾ cup ground rolled oats
¼ cup ground flaxseed
¼ cup finely chopped peanuts or desired add-ins (chocolate chips, raisins, etc.)
1. In a large bowl, whisk together peanut butter and maple syrup.
2. Add in all of the dry ingredients: coconut, oats, flax and peanuts.
3. Using a rubber spatula, stir and fold until mixed well.
4. Using a small or medium cookie scoop, scoop mixture into your hands and roll into bites.
5. Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
6. Depending on size, recipe yields roughly 10-15 peanut butter balls.